Tuesday, March 11, 2008

'October Road' jumps on the Speedwagon for season finale


Did anyone see last night's two-hour season finale of "October Road"? Is anyone besides me watching this show? I actually like it, believe it or not. It's definitely got some storyline challenges, but the characters are pretty well-developed and well-rounded. They haven't said whether it'll return next season, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Regardless of whether Nick will ever reunite with Hannah and find out that the kid is his -- the show has some of the best music in primetime TV. Loved the last scene in last night's episode where the guys were air-banding to REO Speedwagon's "Roll With The Changes." What a great song. And last week's episode incorporated Skid Row's "I Remember You" throughout the characters' flashbacks to a younger, innocent time.

I'd really like to see that guy get out of the house sometime, too. He and Pizza Girl are cute together, but he needs to get over his issues. —Sara Havens

No comments: